Sony unveils Xperia T2 ultra 6-Inch Smartphone ~ Tech-Cult

Sony unveils Xperia T2 ultra 6-Inch Smartphone

Sony unveils the two smart phones in android market, Xperia E and Xperia T2 ultra. If I compare Xperia E1, T2 is quite a bit larger phone. It comprises 6-inch screen, 720P display with 1280*720 Pixel resolution. Well, it's not to be more differentiated when I talk about Xperia Z ultra. To be loved for those, who wishes to play a video and fond of games. This device provides a portable media player with at least doubles the screen of other smart phones. As I last reviewed Nokia Lumia 1520, I should say it's quite identical to Lumia 1520 screen size, However, I'm not sure that this phone's screen is still a TFT monitor or some better display character.'

Xperia T2 Images
XPERIA T2













QUICK SPECIFICATION:-

  1. 6-Inch 720P
  2. Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928), 1.4 GHz
  3. 1 GB RAM
  4. 8 GB storage with Micro SD
  5. 13 MP Camera
  6. Optional dual-Sim
  7. NFC
  8. 3000 mAh Battery 
  9. Size: 165.2*83.8*7.65 mm, 171 Gm
  10. Available in 3 colors: Black, Purple, White



I thinking about it's predecessor and I'm sure you must have had heard about Xperia T and some of the viewers must have owned it. Well , it was just my style phone and it got famed in Skyfall. 
This phone is quite as similar as Xperia Z ultra as it's got 6-Inch clear display Tri Luminous LCD in compare of T's screen which was 4.55" inch. If I talk about it's sleek design, I won't hesitate in comparing it with Apple Iphone 5S, it's about 7.4 mm thick while Xperia T was 9.4 mm thick,I must say its quite a better device from it's predecessor and my personal favorite too..:)

Xperia T2 Image
XPERIA T2













This new phablet almost powered by Snapdragon 400 processor, well it's been still a rumor so I won't make sure about the processor power but it is clocking at 1.4 GHz, also supported by 1 GB RAM, I don't prefer mobile to be restricted at 1GB RAM, I personally feel, now in this era when people have no tolerance towards the application suits which consumes lot memory and phone get stuck, so I should say 1 GB RAM for a technology geek may as less as expected. 

Unlike Xperia T, T2 is featured 13 MP Camera, I'm sure Sony's going to unveil lot more fancy photo apps in this camera and some of the modes are portrait retouch and AR effects, well thanks to Sony for making it 4G-LTE device. This is not as perfect as it should be in terms of full review of the product but still I have come to know, its in dual-sim variant, that's why it is called Xperia T2 Ultra. 
It aimed exclusively to emerging market including MEA and Asia pacific rim, with no release date in UK and here in INDIA as well. Although as I said it aimed for emerging markets and India's got one of them. Perhaps, it will be sold in single and dual SIM Variants. 

Xperia T2 Image
Xperia T2 in 3 colors variant
















Sony Xperia T2 Ultra - dual will arrive in INDIAN market with 3 color variant as identical to every Sony's flagship device. As I told you pricing and releasing date may vary but Sony's only unveiled Xperia E1 pricing  not to be exceeded than 175 Euros which was just to take a reference towards a class Sony's talking about. This phone's still to come in my hand for further review. Hence, this is some information I collected to let you aware about this future smart phone with dual-sim variant.

Till then take care and be blessed...:)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Twitter Feeds

Pinterest

Popular Posts